"These boots are excellent and have helped my dog's pads heal as well as ease her joint pain (from arthritis) when she walks. Lots of other dog people we run into are interested in getting these for their pets."Best Quality Dog Boots...All condition, all-terrain, all-season paw wear!
True to our commitment of designing and producing innovative dog gear that enhances the shared interactive bond between humans and canines, Ruff Wear has revolutionized canine paw wear.
Bark'n Boots Grip Trex features major advancements in dog boots:
- An upper inspired by human shoes.
- A rugged outsole that provides traction on varied terrain
- Vibram® non-marking outsole with rugged lug design provides traction and flexibility
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out
- Adjustable closure strap customizes fit
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Built on an anatomical mold, just like human shoes, the boot's upper maintains a consistent size, shape, and fit while the revolutionary design and construction ensures the boots are easy to put on, easy to secure, provide continued comfort and, most importantly, the boots stay on the paws from the first mile to the last.
For the revolutionary sole, Ruff Wear partnered with Vibram the world's leading developer of soles for active pursuits. The partnership produced the unique Grip Trex design with omnidirectional treads and traction zones customized to the demanding needs of active dogs. The sole generates unequaled grip, traction, durability, and performance.
Together, these two advancements produce a completely revolutionary dog boot from top to bottom. Put our Bark'n Boots Grip Trex on your dog and unleash the canine athlete inside, then do your best to keep up with your four-legged friend and enjoy the fun.SIZING IS IMPORTANT!
Bark'n Boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The dog boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
Boot Sizing Chart
"Our dog was tearing up her feet on rocks during walks. Found these after destroying some other brands. Very durable and our dog is so cute prancing around. Easy to take on and off and easy to clean. Be careful that you measure for the right size and secure the boot tightly. Definitely serves the purpose and our dog seems to enjoy them."DOG BOOTS COME IN RED ONLY.
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete).
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
Lift your dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured.
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark.
Some articles of interest...