Use wings to hone retrieve and pointing style!
Off-season preparation is the key to maximizing precious hunting time with your dog. Freeze-dried quail wings help cut down on botched coveys by introducing and teaching your dog about quail scent. Use independently, or with training dummies, or on a string.
- Attach the wing to a dog dummy
- Do not let the dog chew on the wing (your dog will not agree with this but trust us, it works better this way)
- If the wings get wet, air dry
- Check state and local laws for wing use
- And finally...the wings are not for human consumption!
Available in a 2-pack.